Why Should I Come to Masterpiece Watch for my Batteries?
- You can save time by
- drop off & pickup later
- Same day pickup
- if left before 3:00 pm
- Expert Testing
- done right, and with the right tools
- We use high grade Renata brand power-cells
- While were at it we can also offer:
What is a pressure test and why should I have it done?
As a watch ages, the aging seals (gaskets) become less reliable. They are usually some type of rubber or plastic that becomes brittle with age. When a watch leaks the damage will begin immediately and progress until the watch is dried out. Water resistance testing assures the seal is intact and water will not feasibly enter a watch. Some watches may REQUIRE a water resistant test. If would like to learn more about water damage and how to prevent it, please head here.
Battery Replacement Services
Here at Masterpiece Watch Repair our Watchmakers would love to help you with your battery replacement needs. We install high grade Swiss made Renata brand batteries. The Watchmakers are highly skilled and can replace defective or dead power-cells taking great care to do it right. This service should be done before the battery goes dead. Any aged power-cell can leak while the watch is not in use and can destroy your watch. This leads to more costly repairs. We recommend that you replace your batteries once every two years. We have several options for you when that time comes to replace your battery.
Battery Service Options:
- Our Complete battery service includes a battery with installation, water resistance test and external clean & refinishing.
- Our recommended basic package is a Battery with installation and Water Resistance Test.
- For select watches, just a Battery replacement (no pressure test) is available but not recommended. This service is done at owners risk and could result in water damage from a leak.